A revolutionary ESC that allows you to switch from Touring, Drift and Crawler programs on one ESC (With the “Hacktronic Firmware Update USB Cable #HTN-303”, Sold Separately). Fully Programmable in each program with its own set of parameters and very user-friendly interface.
The Hacktronic-T is the ESC Preset in Touring Programs which allows the change of 10 Parameters with the Hacktronic Program Card #HTN-301 (Sold Separately).
10 Parameters are Timing Start, Timing, Timming Interval, Turbo Delay, Turbo Timing, Turbo Interval, Drag Brake, Initial Brake, Brake Frequency, Punch, PWM.
Which makes the ESC very adaptable to different track condition and car set-up.Hacktronic-T Touring 120A Brushless Sensored ESC was added to 2014 BRCA Approved Zero-Timing 'Blinky' ESC. BRCA Approved Zero-Timing 'Blinky' ESC is used in the stock class during the BRCA 1/12th Electric Circuit Nationals and the modes in which they must be run.
- For: 1/10
- Support Brushless Sensored Motor
- Multi Protection System (Motor Lock, Overheat, Signal Fail)
- Comes With 25mm Cooling Fan
- User Friendly Setting Interface
- Can Swap Around to Crawler and Drift Program with Firmware Update USB Cable #HTN-303
- Extensive Range of Touring Parameters (Timing Start, Timing, Timming Interval, Turbo Delay, Turbo Timing, Turbo Interval, Drag Brake, Initial Brake, Brake Frequency, Punch, PWM)
- Hacktronic-T Touring 120A Brushless Sensored ESC was added to 2014 BRCA Approved Zero-Timing 'Blinky' ESC.
|Motor Compatible||Brushless Sensor & Sensorless ESC|
|1/10 Touring car Limits|| |
2s LiPo/3s LiFe ≥ 5.5T (Touring Car)
|Battery Cell Count (4.8v - 9.9v)||4-6s NiMH, 2s LiPo, 3s LiFe|
39mm x 31mm x 22.5mm (LxWxH)